Due to Covid-19, the federal government has passed the CARES Act, which helps Federal Student Loan borrowers. Visit the Federal Student Aid website for details.
Playlist: Trouble with Repayment
What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- Coronavirus: Federal Student Loan Changes
- A Minute to Learn It - Trouble with Repayment
- Loan Default
Now PlayingWhat is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- Stafford or Federal Direct Student Loan Cancellation Options
- What is Verification?
- What happens when a student is selected for Verification?
- Verification of Income and Tax Information
- What is the difference between a federal tax transcript and a federal tax return?
- How do I get a copy of my tax transcript for Verification?
- Will I still get my financial aid if I have been selected for Verification?
- Verifying Income When Filing an Amended Tax Return
- Verifying Income if No Tax Return Filed
- IRS Get Transcript Online Tutorial
- IRS Get Transcript by Mail Tutorial